Course aims & objectives
HAE Training have designed this course for personnel to carry out effective searching/checking of exterior areas of aircraft and cargo aircraft.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. To ensure aircrew of UK registered qualifying aircraft have the relevant aviation security skills and knowledge to allow them to carry out their duties effectively.
2. To ensure that aircrew of UK registered qualifying aircraft understand the legal framework of aviation security and the current threat and are aware of the wider security issues.
3. For aircrew of UK registered qualifying aircraft to learn about the security context and requirements within which they will operate.
1. Recognition of prohibited articles, firearms, explosives, incendiary devices and dangerous goods – exterior areas of aircraft and cargo aircraft.
2. Searching/checking of aircraft – exterior areas of aircraft and cargo aircraft.
COURSE DATES FOR 2023:
Wednesday 5th April 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Wednesday 18th October 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.