Course aims & objectives
For individuals whose work functions include Searching/Checking and/or Protection of Aircraft, as per the function matrix.
Module 1 - The Threat to Aviation
Module 2 - Security in the Aviation Industry
Module 3 - The Trainees Role
Module 6 - Overview of Cargo and Mail
Module 17 - Searching / Checking Cargo Aircraft
Module 18 - Protecting Cargo Aircraft
Course Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure that trainees know the threat to the aviation industry
- To ensure that trainees understand the organisation of aviation security and the role they play to contribute to security.
- To ensure that trainees understand what they must do to establish a robust and resilient aviation security culture.
- To ensure that trainees understand the nature of cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees are able to perform an aircraft security search / check of the exterior areas of aircraft and cargo aircraft.
- To ensure that trainees are able to protect cargo aircraft from unauthorised access.